Christmas is my favorite holiday and it makes me think about other things I love and cherish. Like the song says, “these are a few of my favorite things.” (In no particular order)
- High heels: I’m tall (5’9″) but I still love to strut around in three-inch heels. They make me feel powerful and sexy.
- Target: The $1 Spot, the shoes, the movie deals…what’s not to adore?
- Photo albums: My mom is a scrapbooker so I have elaborately decorated albums.
- Pearls & Headbands: Classy, simple, and a sorority girl’s best friend. Plus they make me feel like Blair Waldorf.
- Food Network: It makes me think I can cook like a pro.
- Diet A&W Root Beer: Delicious on its own or when mixed with vanilla rum.
- Puppies: Lou Lou and Tootsie (my parents’ dogs) are so adorable. Every time I go home I want to stick them in my purse and take them home with me. They’re actually small enough to do that…