My brother’s engagement has weddings on my mind even more than usual (as in a dangerous amount!) I needed to channel my ideas in an inspiration board. I have a feeling that this is the first of many boards to come! R and I have talked at length about our future wedding and we have tons of ideas, a few of which I incorporated here.
- Photo booth at the reception: guests can take one/leave one film strip for our guest book.
- Escort cards: find your name and replace with a polaroid of yourself.
- Color theme: Green (bridesmaid dresses and groomsman ties) and Navy Blue (groom’s suit and table linen)
- Flowers: punches of orange and yellow in clear glass vases/bottles
- Reception: outdoors under a tent or inside with easy access to outdoors
- Bride’s attire: flats and an updo…gotta get my groove on!