I’ve shared some of my favorite things with you before (here and here) and now I’m doing it again! I just can’t stop sharing – a trait that my mom would tell you is very important with Kindergartners.
Some of these are new loves and some of them are my lifelong partners-in-crime.
- Scarves!! I know it’s summertime and about 90 degrees outside but my office is chilly. I love topping off my outfit with a lightweight, casually tied scarf. This one (from J.Crew) would look great with a pair of dark wash jeans and a simple white t-shirt. Add gold earrings, a wrap watch, and a pair of brown wedges and you’re ready for Casual Friday or a weekend outing.
- Joss and Main is a members-only site that gives you access to high quality home goods for up to 70% off. Different sales pop up every day and last for about 72 hours. I’ve seen everything from lamps and furniture to bakeware and artwork. Some of the items are still out of my price range but I did buy this Surya throw (in pumpkin) for our living room. It’s one of the softest, coziest blankets I’ve ever had and at only $50 (originally $137), I couldn’t say no!
- I’m one of those addicted-to-chapstick people so believe me when I say that One Bath and Body ‘Shea My Lips’ lip balm is a-m-a-z-i-n-g. My lips feel so soft and I don’t have to reapply as often as I do with other brands. My mom gifted this to me but I think you can find the brand at Target.
- There’s nothing new about this obsession but it needs to be shared. I love Diet Coke and Diet Coke Lime. When I started Weight Watchers, I was worried that I’d have to cut out my beloved drink but diet soda is zero points!
- Are you on Pinterest? If you are then you’re probably just as obsessed as I am. If not, comment with your email address and I’ll send an invite your way. Yes, it’s another invite-only site but the wait for approval is well worth it. Pinterest is a virtual pinboard that lets you organize all of your favorite things online. My boards are categorized into recipes, fashion, wedding ideas, cute animals, and more. No more bookmarking or jotting down a cool idea you saw on a blog, you can just pin it for later!
- This is a Paper Pot. I hadn’t even heard of one before today but I think it’s just the cutest thing. It’s a tissue dispenser and is much better looking than a cardboard box on your desk.
- I really missed out on TV shows by not having Showtime. I’m all caught up on Dexter but lately I’ve been watching nothing but Weeds. I won’t give anything away but I can say without risking spoilers that it’s about a suburban pot-dealing mom and all of the crazy antics that happen due to her ‘career’ choice. R and I watched over 10 hours this weekend and now we’re up to Season 5 (Season 7 is on-air right now).
So there you have it, seven of my current obsessions. What are you drooling over these days?